Hello everyone! My name is Corinne, and I am a sophomore in college. As part of my Communication & Society class, I am required to create some sort of interactive website or community in which others can take part. Photography has always been an interest of mine, so I figured I'd make my community about it.
This community is not a contest or competition, but a way to share photos. There will be a weekly theme, song lyric, word, or some type of topic, that members can interpret how they wish in only one photograph. Feedback on photos is more than welcome, or to the discretion of the photographer. The purpose of this community is to get creative and have fun with photography with a few guidelines. Pictures do not have to be literal interpretations of the week's theme! Use your imagination!
1. Photoshop IS allowed. Go wild! Okay...maybe not TOO wild. I think we'd all like to know what a picture is, instead of all of its enhancements and additions.
2. Seeing as this is not a contest, anyone can post however many pictures they want per theme, but they must be in seperate posts.
3. All pictures must be your own, original pictures taken by YOU and YOU only.
4. Only pictures that can somehow be linked to the weekly theme may be posted.
5. I will post a new theme every Monday evening.
6. All pictures must be no larger than 700 x 700 pixels, and those any larger must be placed under lj-cuts.
7. If your pictures include nudity, please place them beneath an lj-cut as well. Just in case! Who knows who's looking!
8. Please do not promote other communities in this one. You may mention them, but no bannners or anything of the sort.
9. You are unable to submit the same picture more than once.
10. No negative comments allowed! Let's be nice, people!